Your Ad Here

Monday, August 21, 2006

Links Removed Due to Suspected Fraud

After some investigation I have decided to remove the links to "The Jokes Blog", "Quotations on Education", "The Great Pyramid of Giza", and will not accept links to "Quotations by Albert Einstein".

Reason: Although these are supposed to be from bloggers in India, Nepal, Egypt and Italy, the evidence I have suggests they are all the same person.

If I am wrong please send me an email with an ISP email address from your resident countries. I will be happy to publicly apologise on this blog and reinclude your link.

Rhys

8 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Hi Rhys! Nice blog! Great idea.

I'd like to link swap with you. I'm adding you to my blog roll.

Thanks!

Julie

flipthisbody.blogspot.com

8/23/2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Prometheus said...

That's homo sapien for you, Rhys. They don't require a trillion-dollar sweepstakes to cheat.

PS: Some blogs listed here may not be cheating, but are as dead as the dodos. Maybe ya should threaten to eject them, just so's they value the listing on this blog.

PPS: I swear to God I value the listing here more than me granny's gold dentures. Oh please, please don't eject me.

8/23/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Your blog is now added Julie. Thanks for wanting to be a part of A World of Bloggers

Prometheus, don't worry your blog is safe, but I will look at purging the dead-blogs soon.

Rhys

8/23/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hi! Great idea for a blog. I am in Honduras and the address is:

http://jillrules.blogspot.com

8/24/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi Jill, I've added your blog.

8/24/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well shit!

8/25/2006 5:38 AM  
Blogger Archit said...

Hey Rhys well what is going on?

Why the hell did ya remove my blog http://Top Jokes.blogspot.com?

You can email me at archit at tantia.in

9/21/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi Archit, You need to send me an email from that email address. Thanks

9/21/2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home