Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogs Added for the Week Ending 01 Oct 06

Countries/Territories:

Argentina – Trendy Palermo Viejo by Dalila
Saudi Arabia – The Farhan Khan Company by Farhan Khan

Friends:
Cherry, Plum, Peach and Damson blossoms

I would also like to apologise to Archit Tantia from Top Jokes whose blog I removed because it was linked to a group of blogs that were fraudulently pretending to be from other countries in order to gain extra spots on the World of Bloggers list. Archit has since proved his country of residence to me and I have re-included his blog here. Welcome back Archit. Please check out Top Jokes, and have a laugh...

8 Comments:

Blogger lufra said...

i want to put some images on my blog, on the right side, but i'm not clever...can u teach me please?
(sorry for my english!!!)
:)

10/03/2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

What a great world! : )

10/03/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi Lufra,

The way I learnt to use the html was to copy what others do. For instance if you click on 'view' then 'page source' or similar, the html code for the page will appear. It is then a matter of trying to interpret what the code says.

This article by Blog Bloke may help too.

If you are not sure how to read the html code then the tutorials at w3 schools may help too.

Sorry to not be more help but your question is too hard for me to explain here without knwing how to read the code.

Rhys

10/03/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Girlie said...

That's exactly how I learn to adjust my template.

10/04/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Also, just mess around with it!

I didnt know anything about code, but if you look at what you have and see what it does, it is really pretty simple. I mean A href. WTF is that right? Well you see it makes links. Or LI> makes a different kind of link. Many other things are obvious. Page width in pixels, that is pretty clear right?

10/05/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Archit said...

Thnx Reeholia...

Nice to see my blog's link back!

10/05/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Rhys! Great-looking template you have here.

So. Many. New. Blogs!!!

I'm waaay behind in trying to "ketchup." (Still haven't got my high-speed back at home.) I want to go visit each new blog you have here.

*sob*

10/07/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Cherry Popcorn said...

WOw.. i didn't know you could do that with the view and page source thing..! Thanks! =)

10/09/2006 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home