Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Peace on Earth

Mimi emailed me the other day with a fabulous idea she come up with called Dona nobis pacem in the Blogosphere. After recent nuclear tests in North Korea, Another plane hitting a building in NYC, mayhem in Iraq and all the other problems around the world, Mimi's idea is to have a "World Peace" day on Nov 7 2006. She may not be able to achieve complete world peace (I wish she could), but she is making a start by trying to have a day of peace in the Bloggersphere.

Always wanting to be part of a great idea, I am jumping on board and am going to post "Dona Nobis Pacem" on Nov 7. If you would like to be part of Mimi's movement, please click the link above or go to Mimi's blog for more info.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Rhys....It's great to see another blogger -especially a prominent influence in the blogosphere such as yourself - as excited about the Peace Globe as I am. Everytime I see a new finished globe, I literally get chills. I hope your readers will follow suit and participate in BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE. Thanks again. Your globe looks fabulous!

10/21/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Rhys,
I will be adding your Globe to the Peace Globe Gallery asap!
Thanks
Frank

10/21/2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger Lae said...

Hi! Here is ur new friend from Estonia! :) Nice blog! Add me to ur links http://2funnypictures.blogspot.com and let me know, i will add u, thanks :)

10/21/2006 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home